MPCS ONLINE AUCTION
Wed. Aug. 19th – Sat. Aug 22
Same Amazing God - Same Great School – Same Fun (just different) Auction
HUGE Online Auction *** Preview in Gym *** Prize Wheel *** Raffles *** Snacks
Due to the Governor’s current regulations on gatherings, we are unable to have a live auction this year; however, we are VERY
excited to announce our Online Auction using HiBid! It’s similar to ebay, and we think it will still be a fun and successful auction!
While complete details are still unfolding, here’s some important info we’d like to share with you.
- ** Please have ALL donations to the school by Monday, August 17th **
- We will have preview hours to come and see the items in person in the gym. See below for details.
- All bidding will be done online through the HiBid website (like ebay). Once we go “online,” MPCS will have a personalized link/website that you can go to, register, and start bidding. Once this link is published, please share it with friends, family, neighbors-anyone who is interested in supporting MPCS!
- Auction items will be uploaded to the HiBid website on Wed., August 19th (which is when you can start bidding), and all bidding will end around noon on Sat., August 22nd. Each item will have a separate countdown clock ending sometime that Saturday morning, so keep an eye on each item’s end time.
- You can set your maximum bid at any time, and the software will automatically bid for you in pre-set increments. No one else will know your maximum bid but you, and the software will not bid for you unless you’ve been outbid, so you can set your maximum bid with confidence. We will post a YouTube video to our Facebook page and send it via email soon showing you how to use the HiBid website.
- Purchased auction items must be picked up at the school on Saturday, 8/22, between 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
AUCTION DONATION DROP-OFF INFO
Because we are starting the online auction on Wednesday, please help us by dropping off all donations by Monday, August 17th. If items are small, you can drop off at the school office anytime. If they are larger donations like furniture, please drop off Sunday, August 16th from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. OR Monday, August 17th from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. If you need other arrangements, feel free to let us know.
AUCTION PREVIEW INFO
You don’t want to miss this! Come to the gym and see the items we have up for Auction! This is a great chance to view all auctioned items in person before you bid. We will have the Prize Wheel available for children to spin for prizes. We will have a raffle, too! Each person that comes to the Auction Preview will receive one raffle ticket to use at one of our three raffles! More raffle tickets will be available for purchase. We will also have pre-packaged snacks (drinks, chips, candy) available for purchase. Auction Preview Dates: Wed 8/19 - Fri 8/21 from 3-7 p.m.
AUCTION PICK-UP INFO
All items purchased MUST BE picked up on the last day of the Auction, Saturday, August 22nd, from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. When you arrive, we will confirm and invoice your items. You can then pay (cash/check/credit card), and pick up your items. Please be prepared to transport all items you purchase. We will have helpers available to load your items. If you prefer contactless pickup on Saturday, just call the summer camp/after care cell phone at 757-576-4356 on the day of pickup, and we can arrange everything over the phone.
---COVID-19 Precautions – For this event, we will be limiting the number of people that enter the building to no more than 50 at a time. Masks are required per the Governor over 10 years old unless medically exempt. There will be a one-way path through the building to comply with social distancing. If you do not feel well, have a fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home. ----
~ 2020 AUCTION SPONSORS ~
Please support these generous sponsors who have chosen to support MPCS!
*** GOLD SPONSORS ***
*** SILVER SPONSORS ***
MIKE MAYO – MCDONALD FARMS
*** BRONZE SPONSORS ***
JAMES & STORMY BERGEY
JOHN & MILDRED BENDER
Once the auction ends on Saturday (should be sometime around noon), we will start to send invoices.
These will automatically be emailed to you at the email address that you registered with.
Be sure to check your junk/spam folder!
You can pay online here by clicking the Paypal button below. You do not need a Paypal account to pay this way.
You can also pay with a card, cash, or check in person at pickup.
Don’t forget to pick up your items between 12:30-4:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 22nd!
If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us.
Thank you so much for your support of MPCS!